Aug 29, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

My husband and I have been tearing the house apart. We're now in the process of putting it back together.

Yesterday, we stripped the kitchen wallpaper. Today we have been painting. Painting the kitchen, the dining room, and the living room.

Of course, I can't find anything. It took me ten minutes to find the salt and pepper for our supper.

Tomorrow we'll go to church in the morning (I'm hopeful that I can get into the kitchen for breakfast), and then return in the afternoon to...paint some more.

Once it's all back together, I will post some "before" and "after" photos. But, just to whet your appetite, I'll give you a little peek at the "during":


The dining room (aka "The Seating Area") prepped and ready to go.




The kitchen with bare walls. B-o-r-i-n-g.


That's OK--it definitely will not be boring when we're through. Definitely not boring.

2 comments:

Packrat said...

So ambitious! Fresh paint always seems to make a room seem new.

FarmMom said...

I am excited for you! It'll feel so good to have that job behind you! Everytime you walk into one of your newly painted rooms, you'll smile and be pleased. You'll be so happy you will want everyone to feel such joy. Maybe you will even feel inspired to go paint friends' homes........just teasing! ENJOY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails