Jan 27, 2010

Back Online

I didn't post yesterday. I'm supposed to write something each day (according to NaBloPoMo) during the month of January, but I was sabotaged!

All I did was innocently load an old game cd. MahJong, to be exact. It loaded up without a hitch, then it decided that my cursor was unnecessary. It would allow about 1 minute of use but then it would freeze up. FINALLY, I was able to have cursor use long enough to delete that puppy! Things seem to be okay now.

I would have had it fixed earlier, but I spent yesterday getting ready for a realtor to come and evaluate our house for sale and today running errands.

Since it took over an hour to be able to delete the evil program from my computer, I will have to elaborate on our motivation for considering selling in tomorrow's post.

So, if you're in the market for a house in New England, let me know. . .

3 comments:

Packrat said...

I'm interested in why you are selling. Here, it wouldn't pay to move into a smaller house. Housing costs have not dropped here. Our house is still worth more than double it was when we bought it, *but* another house - even a much smaller one (in good condition) would cost three to four times what we could sell our house for. The difference in the heating bills wouldn't make up the difference.

Packrat said...

PS - glad your computer is working!

Roxanne said...

I'll be giving a bit of a "why" in my post. . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails