Well, I finally got a clue as to why I couldn't post. All of a sudden Blogger has decided that I have to, in fact, I absolutely must use their new system. I thought there was something up with my WiFi, but evidently not.
I have had a cold for a few days. It's almost gone now and I feel tremendously better. I was going to post about it on Monday (I know, one of my more exciting posts!) and it wouldn't let me on. Tuesday I tried again, but nothing. Yesterday I was out all day and evening (errand day and band practice), so didn't check. This morning I sat down to see if I could figure out the problem. I figured out the problem!
Now that that is behind me, I will do a happy post and then I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule on Monday.
Here's the HAPPY POST:
I live in New England. New England is known for having a goodly amount of snow in the winter. I have come to embrace the seasonal conditions that come with living here. This winter, however, has been the easiest, most surprising one we've had in the 15 years I've lived here! I will describe the conditions with a list:
- As of yesterday, there was NO snow on the ground.
- There hasn't been snow on the ground for over a MONTH!
- My son has been out scootering a lot.
- My husband GOLFED last week, for heaven's sake!
- Yesterday, it was 50 degrees. Most of the days for the last 6 weeks have been in the 30s and 40s.
- SUNSHINE has made its appearance quite often.
- The Pièce de résistance? Robins have been gorging themselves on worms in our yard and my husband saw a goose yesterday.