Mar 29, 2012

Takin' a Break

Well, it appears that I'm taking an unintended break.  I thought I'd go ahead and make it official. I'll leave everything up and will answer any comments, but I'll give myself a few weeks to go on as I have been.

I've got two more months of homeschooling to do before summer break and there's a possibility that our horrible ceilings on the second floor (from the roof damage last year) might get fixed soon.  If they are, I will rejoice loudly and then I will get busy moving furniture all over the place.  My husband is nervous.

Along with that repair, they will also put proper insulation into the attic.  During the summer we will finally put our wood stove in on the first floor instead of in the basement.  That will mean that we can sleep in the 2nd floor bedrooms in the winter without wearing hats, long johns, socks, and 32 blankets!  Very exciting!

If this does happen, I have really big plans for my "new" homeschool/office arrangement.  Be still my heart.

So, don't hesitate to leave comments or email me.  I'm not disappearing.  I'm just not posting for a few weeks.

Thanks and Happy Easter!

Roxanne

2 comments:

Packrat said...

I do hope all the repairs/changes happen. Will be anxious to see how it all turns out. Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter. HUGS

Roxanne said...

Sandy and Packrat--I just saw that you posted comments! It either didn't ever come to my email, or (more likely) they got lost in all the junk mail I need to unsub from!

Sandy, I'm glad you like my blog. I went to look at yours and enjoyed it as well! Was your winter as mild as ours was down here in the lower 48? I kept wondering if I'd moved south or something, it was so warm!

Packrat--as of THIS writing, the upstairs is starting to change. I'm overwhelmed and overjoyed at the same time. Oh the plans I have for moving things about and decorating!

Happy Mother's Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails