Dec 15, 2008

Dry goods--upstairs

I have three pantry areas. One is the "lazy Susan" in the corner of my kitchen cabinets. Another is a door hanger on the inside of my basement door. These two areas hold my often used ingredients and snacks.

The third is my pride and joy which I'll talk about in the next post.

Zone 1 (the "Susan"):


Top Shelf:
Blue box with CDs
Raisins
Sunflower seeds
Donut mix (gift)
Hot sauce
Basalmic vinegar
Apple Cider vinegar
Vitamins
Molassas
Sushi Nori (seaweed)
Sesame Oil
Sherry vinegar
Rice vinegar
Bottom shelf:
Pancake mix
Barley
Grits
Oatmeal
Farina
Brown Rice
Sesame Seeds
Cornstartch



Zone 2 (the "Pantry" door hanger at top of basement stairs):

Shelf 1:
Flour (for making play dough)
Crackers
Shelf 2:
Empty
Shelf 3:
Split peas
Oyster crackers
Shelf 4:
Potato chips
Ramen noodles
Crackers
Shelf 5:
Popcorn (3 bags)
Salt (to make play dough)
Veg. oil
Shelf 6:
Cleaning cloths for Swiffer mop

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails