Apr 29, 2009

Garage Sale Time


A while back I posted a poll about yard sales. The results were 99% in favor of GOING to yard sales and 99% agreement that we hate HAVING them!

Well, I'm having one. All the decluttering I did was stored in the basement for such a time as this.
It's going to be a doozy.

Not only did I declutter the whole house, but I'm also getting rid of ALL the baby stuff. The maternity clothes. The baby, toddler, preschool, and kindergarten clothes. The toys--OH, the toys.

I decided to have it on Friday AND Saturday. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. It will be emotional to watch all the baby stuff go. It will be nice to have it behind me.

I'm attempting to keep up with my diet during this time. (I'll do my best--no promises!) I have fallen behind on my projects, though. I'll have to postpone week two of my "Beautify" phase. Since it's MY schedule, I can easily be flexible.

If you're needing any household goods, baby stuff, or homeschool stuff, come on by. We start at 9am on Friday and Saturday.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails