Weenie-Elise over at Ode to Mrs. Beeton has honored me with an award. (Waves to Weenie.)
The "RULES" of this award are that I am to:
- Tell you seven things that you don't already know about me.
- Name seven other blogs to receive this award.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs I have nominated letting them know that I have given them an award.
- Thank the blog that you gave me the award.
Well, I've already done #4. I'll list those seven things mentioned in #1 shortly (if I can come up with them, that is!). I've named other favorite blogs in the past and have my super-duper favorites on the sidebar. There are, of course, others that I turn to for information and to enjoy.
(I probably won't leave a comment on their blogs, but I do hope you'll visit them and enjoy them as much as I do.)
Seven blogs I enjoy:
- Cake Wrecks Totally hilarious.
- Depression Era Cooking with Clara Clara is 93. She knows her stuff. This blog actually points to her You Tube videos. Sometimes there's more info.
- Vintage Sewing Info This isn't a blog, but it has FREE public domain vintage sewing books you can download.
- Tales of a Retro-Modern Housewife aka The Glamorous Housewife. Lots of lovely vintage clothes, makeup, hair, and decor to enjoy.
- Weight Loss Surgery Blog is by Trixie at Farm Home Life. In my opinion, anything that Trixie writes about is interesting, informative and entertaining!
- The Nourishing Gourmet This lady knows her stuff about nutrition.
- 97 Things to Do Before I Turn 97 Another fun blog. She also likes to dress retro, but her blog focuses on what's left of those 97 things she hasn't gotten to yet.
Seven things you don't already know about me:
- I play the piano and write songs.
- I type 95 wpm.
- I've touched foot in all 48 indigenous states.
- I played the flute all the way through college.
- I graduated with a BA degree in Theology.
- I took a year of Esperanto in grade school.
- I went to high school with Mike Scaglione--a musician with the Miami Sound Machine.
Speaking of Miami Sound Machine, it's 40 degrees right now (outside) and I'm cold. It's time to heat things up. I'm in the mood for a little....