Nov 25, 2009

Gravy as a Beverage

I'm in trouble. I just realized that I do NOT have gravy on my Thanksgiving Menu Plan. How did that happen? Gravy is important to life--it's practically a beverage!!

I think I'm going to attempt to ignore it's absence this time. If my cravings get bad, I can always whip up some gravy (and something incidental to put it on). If I do, I have a new dilemma: Which KIND of gravy should I make?

First, I have my all-time favorite--Milk Gravy. It's creamy, peppery, flat-out yummy.

But, since I have a turkey, it would follow that I go with a brown gravy made from the turkey drippings.

But, wait! I'm also making a ham. HAM gravy is another heavenly delicacy.


While I decide what to do, I thought I'd find out what YOUR preference would be. Hence, there's a poll on the sidebar. What do you consider to be your first-choice-gravy-beverage if you could just choose regardless of the circumstances?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails