Dec 22, 2009

Answers

I'm a list maker. I also like to fill out surveys and forms. I don't like to do it as much as I used to, so I've become more selective.

I've seen the following list of to-be-completed sentences on several blogs. I thought I'd give it a whirl:

  • Outside My Window... small snowflakes are gently floating down
  • I am thinking... about how warm our wood heat is keeping us
  • I am thankful for... the bestest husband and son in the whole wide world
  • From the kitchen... (my sister's) we will be producing cookies for the kids to decorate
  • I am creating... a blog post
  • I am going... to my sister's!
  • I am reading... The Green Pharmacy, by James Duke
  • I am hoping... to find my new "normal" after my MIL experience
  • I am hearing... "Mars, the Bringer of War" by Gustav Holst (Son has a whole play that he does with it that involves sword fights and falling down a lot.)
  • Around the house... there is much laundry to be folded
  • One of my favorite things... is the fudge I'm about to polish off
  • A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... well, that's obvious--3 days until Christmas!!

1 comments:

Packrat said...

Wishing you and your family the best Christmas. Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails