Dec 7, 2009

Unfortunately...

This is just hilarious!

I saw this on a forum I was reading (and you may have already seen this). Do a search for "Unfortunately, ______" except put your name in the blank. Make sure to enclose the two words with the quotation marks. Go ahead...do it. Guaranteed laugh!

Post a couple of your best ones in the comments so we can laugh with you!

Here are a few of my results:

  • Unfortunately, Roxanne falls short of a lazy-eyed wild stare...
  • Unfortunately, Roxanne gets busted by the police...
  • Unfortunately, Roxanne was the stubbornly loyal type and disinclined to share...
  • Unfortunately, Roxanne was a major driving force of the plot...
  • and, Unfortunately, Roxanne arrived there after her little tryst with the vicar...

My, my, I (or rather my name) sure do get into trouble!

4 comments:

FarmMom said...

Very Funny!

Unfortunately, Cathy was not a standard Child.

Unfortunately, Cathy's husband Neil, a man passionate about his political and humanitarian causes, isn't particularly passionate about Cathy or her business

Unfortunately, Cathy gets her hand stuck to Jeremy's hand whilst Mr Smith tries to find an antidote to Cathy's allergy.

I liked the first one best!

Roxanne said...

FarmMom: LOLOLOLOL!! Yours are better than mine!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this was fun!

Here's what I came up with:

Unfortunatly, he left me
Unfortunatly, Trixie is not the sort of dog...
Unfortunatly, unless Trixie can find the candies...
Unfortunatly, Trixie ain't her real name
Unfortunatly, Trixie is retiring
Unfortunatly, Trixie does a lot of talking.


Who's leaving me!? I know where all the candy is, Trixie IS my real name, I would LOVE to retire and yes, I do a lot of talking?

Trixie

Roxanne said...

Trixie--Oh, those were good!! It's so funny to see your own name paired with words that just don't match who you are, isn't it?

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails