Mar 17, 2010

Camping!!

Oh how I love to go camping. We have a teeny little camper that is just perfect for our little family. (Click HERE to see a pic.) For the past week or so we've had spring-like weather (unusual for us this time of year) and I hear that little camper out there making questioning sounds regarding any upcoming trips. "Not yet, little camper, not yet," I have to tell him, and I've been OK about having to wait.


But then Ruth at No Pattern Required did a Guest Post that featured this book:

PLEASE, if you love camping, go and check out her post! The clever suggestions Ford made to turn their station wagon into a rolling hotel are just awesome!

Well, I just HAD to have that book. Of course, that would be next to impossible, but I DID find something that will suffice (for now). Someone has scanned the entire book and made it available for free online! HERE is the link to that.

I clicked to download it in PDF and saved it to my desktop so I can peruse it in my leisure--while I'm waiting for the days of camping to arrive!

2 comments:

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

Thank you so much for this post and link. I am headed over there right now! I have a 2010 Ford Flex that I imagine is somehow the station wagon of the future.

Roxanne said...

I was beginning to think that I was the only one remotely interested in camping! I'm glad there's another.

I think it's nice to see our vehicles in a new light. Many see them as busses, but they can be so much more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails