Sep 17, 2011

Classic Haven of Home posts

We are currently on a vacation in Virginia.  I am typing this with a view of the Atlantic Ocean out my window--on the tenth floor. Seagulls and Apache helicopters have crossed that view repeatedly.  I just shooed one and waved to the other.

We've been here a week already, enjoying the beach, the pool, the battleships and NOT posting. I didn't want to go postless for too long as it makes my blog look like I've abandoned it. It occurred to me that other people repost some "golden oldies" and I figured now would be a good time to do that.  If you want brand new material, I HAVE been posting up a storm on my homeschooling blog which you can view HERE. Posts about our vacation will be going there as we'll be doing the whole Jamestown/Williamsburg/Yorktown thing.

So, for the next week I'm going to DAILY repost a favorite oldie from Have of Home.  Look for the first one tomorrow!

4 comments:

Packrat said...

Just have a great time!

FarmMom said...

I hope you are enjoying your VACATION!! I am so wickedly jealous - 'cause I KNOW where you are! Have an amazing time - you deserve it!

Blessings!

FarmMom

Roxanne said...

Packrat--We totally did! The weather cooperated beautifully and it was a VERY educational time as well. Loved it!

Roxanne said...

FarmMom--You're alive! Email must be utilized, young lady! We need to chat and catch up.

They had everything geared toward homeschoolers (September and February) with all sorts of extra stuff at all three areas of "The Triangle." Everything has changed since we were there 19 years ago. It was fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails