Jan 18, 2012

Resolution Wednesday: 50 Weeks to Go

Explanation of Resolution Wednesday's categories.

NOW I'm back on track and all my ducks are in a row!  My weekly blogging schedule is working out fairly well.  Sadly, I think my readers are bored.  I'm getting almost no comments.  Are you still reading?  Of course, if you're not, then you wouldn't know I asked LOL! 

So, AM I boring everyone?  If so, some constructive suggestions would be useful.  What brought you to my blog in the first place?  Am I no longer writing the types of posts that will keep you reading?  Please let me know and I will see what changes I can make.  If I'm going to keep up with a blog so well (pats self on back--HA!), I'd like to know that others are finding it useful.

Now, on with this week's roundup:

Area 1: 2012 in 2012

Well, not zero! My total for this week is a whopping 32. But that's 32 less things cluttering up the house! After I finish going through my pathetic clothes (see yesterday's post), that number will most definitely swell.

Decluttered to date: 32
Amount still to go: 1980

Area 2: Weight

It's yo-yo time. UP 3 pounds. Probably retention.

Area 3: Long-term Goals

I have been working my new finances systems and I am on TOP of this, baby! ALL receipts are accounted for. ALL invoices are moved through their various stages. It's awesome. I might do a little post on this, but it's pretty much nothing new or earth-shattering. I just made the budgets in the three areas (household, family, business) and I'm actually keeping up with them. Who knew?

Area 4: Outdoor Time

Sure, as soon as I commit to this, winter finally arrives. We have had HIGHS of 2. Degrees. I have made it a point to "air" the house by cracking a window for five minutes each day to give a chance for the stale air to exchange with fresh air. Can I count the new air INSIDE the house as outdoor time?

3 comments:

Packrat said...

No, I haven't been reading. No, I won't be bored. I'm swamped right now, but I promise I'll be back in a couple of weeks. God Bless and HUGS

Lorie B said...

I keep up with you. I just don't comment much on blogs anymore because I found I was "attached" to about 40 of them and they began to eat me alive, LOL. I cut it all back to about 10 now. Though, it seems to be growing once again. eek. Please keep posting. Love hearing how things are.
Lorie

Roxanne said...

Packrat and Lori--Thanks, y'all. I haven't ever head a lot of comments, but I was beginning to hear an echo when I posted!

I know everyone is busy. I would LOVE to read way more blogs than I do, but my family starts giving me looks when I am cozying up with the computer instead of them, so I completely understand.

I will carry on and y'all give a shout when you can.

Related Posts with Thumbnails