Jan 20, 2012

POLL! Come and vote: My Blogging Schedule: Fridays

In THIS POST I mentioned that my blogging schedule for 2012 would be:

  • Monday: Vintage
  • Tuesday: Series-type posts
  • Wednesday: Resolutions update
  • Thursday: Musings, Daily Life Stuff, or just General Stuff
  • Friday: Food report
  • Saturday and Sunday: No posts
Well, I'm liking all the topics except Friday's.  The Food Report is just not doing it for me.  Considering my dearth of comments on this one (except for Rebecca and Leslie--thanks, y'all!), I'm thinking this one can go.  I'm actually a little bored by it myself. 

I came up with some other ideas for Friday's topic. 
  • Vintage recipes
  • Book reviews (I do a LOT of reading)
  • Featuring another blog (I kind of like this one)
  • A discourse on the works of Chaucer (ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!)
  • Homeschooling
  • Wordless Friday
I'm going to put a poll on my sidebar and let you vote for what you think would be a useful, and/or interesting topic.  I reserve the right to override if everyone votes for Chaucer.  Just sayin'.

I'll make my decision and next Friday's post will reflect the chosen topic.

Come and vote!

4 comments:

Mac n' Janet said...

Book review please, I'm always on the look out for new books and read tons of reviews.

Roxanne said...

Mac n' Janet--Did you vote on the sidebar? You can choose TWO subject areas that would interest you. I'm thinking that would give more options!

Eef said...

Just wanted to say : I love your blog. This might be the first time I post a comment but I've been reading you for more than a year now.
And I think there's a lot of people like me ... just reading never comment...
Your log inspires me in my day to day life.
So don't worry about people not commenting.I'm sure you have tons of readers!

Have a nice day!

Eef

Roxanne said...

Eef--Thank you for your encouraging words! I'm glad to know that I'm not just keeping a personal journal LOL!

Please comment. I love to know how others respond to what I write. It's just plain fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails