Dec 15, 2008

Breakfast and Lunch

What about breakfast? Lunch? Well, lunch is pretty much leftovers from supper. Breakfast, on the other hand, is a fine science.

I've actually been using the following list on and off for a few weeks now. I THINK I have enough ingredients to continue doing this for my 30 days:

  • Monday: Breakfast Burritos (sausage, eggs, cheese, tortillas, hash browns)
  • Tuesday: French toast (bread, eggs, maple syrup), bacon, sliced apples
  • Wednesday: Fried or scrambled eggs, bacon, grits
  • Thursday: Smoothie (bananas, fruit, buttermilk, maple syrup, flax oil), toast w/jam
  • Friday: Pancakes or waffles (flour, buttermilk, eggs, syrup), sliced apples, bacon
  • Saturday: Farina or oatmeal (grain, syrup or molasses, raisins), glass of milk
  • Sunday: Pre-made breakfast bars (sweet potato, zucchini, etc.), glass of milk

I'll revise if needed, but I think I'm good. As I typed I see that I need to get more fruit into breakfast. Well, after the 30 days that is!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails