Jun 21, 2009

Clothing Evaluation Plan

I have committed to evaluating my clothes each Sunday until, well, until I go through everything!

I went through my skirts tonight. I also worked on my shoe upkeep. I'll get pictures tomorrow (daylight) and post about tonight's evaluation then.

I am breaking up my wardrobe into the categories listed. I know myself and know that I will get overwhelmed if I plan too much. For me, being overwhelmed means I will grab a bowl of popcorn and a sweet tea and watch TV instead of working. That is not conducive to success with my project.

  • Pants/shorts
  • Tops
  • Dresses
  • Blazers/sweaters
  • Winter outerwear
  • Jewelry

One area I will not be going through is the clothes I'm saving for when I can fit into them again. I'll deal with them when they deserve to see the light of day. With that thought I am going to go and drink a glass of water and go to bed.

(NOTE: I have waylaid myself in regards to the "Beautify" phase of my home. I got bogged down in the process because things required my husband's help. I have NOT given up on that, but I will table it for a short while and regroup. I am determined to follow through on this as I'm very excited about the potential of these many, many projects finally being completed! I will prevail!)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails