Jun 10, 2009

Tune-Up Update

I'm already enjoying the results of paying better attention to my "chassis."

The moisturizing after a shower step is really encouraging. I didn't realize how much I needed to do that. Now I look at my arm as I'm scouring the kitchen sink and smile. It looks...dare I say it?...YOUNGER!! Woo Hoo!

If you're a Ford farm truck (my vote for me), you'll see amazing changes right away. If you're good at routine maintenance, kick it up a notch and add a pampering step.

Your body is where you'll live the rest of your life. You need to take care of it so that it's ready to do what you need to do.

It's also important for a smile rather than a grimace to appear on your face when you see yourself. Saturday I had to change into sandals mid-way through the day and was horrified every time my eye caught a glimpse of my feet. Now I look down and a small smile of contentment lifts the corners of my mouth.

Much better.

Make ONE change in your routine that will be a benefit to your chassis. Just one. Please share what that is so we can encourage one another!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails