Oct 29, 2009

NaBloPoMo

No, that isn't Pig Latin. No, the aliens haven't abducted me and forced me to speak in a new language.

NaBloPoMo stand for National Blog Posting Month. It's a challenge--and I love challenges!

The rules are that you must post EVERY day on your blog for one month. Every day. I've chosen to give my best attempt to do this. Accountability tends to motivate me. Now, I'm not saying that everything (or anything?) I post will be worth reading, but I promise to do my best.

My first official NaBloPoMo post will be November 1st. Now my mind is whirling. What in the world will I talk about for 30 posts? Man, I should have waited until Feburary!

Just kidding. I'm very excited about this goal. I'll try to make it worth your while to read here every day for 30 days. 30. Really? Hmmm.

3 comments:

Packrat said...

Well, you do have that wonderful cookbook. You have a son whom I'm sure keeps you on your toes. There is always the weather... :)

Winding Ways said...

And here I was thinking you were going to start speaking Chinese! Your title looks a lot like the zhuyin fuhao syllabary system: it starts bo po mo fo....

Roxanne said...

Packrat--I'm hoping I can meet this challenge and actually post useful and/or interesting stuff! Besides, I suspect our first snowfall will make an appearance in November, so I can complain...I mean post about that!

Winding--That's too funny! BUT, I'm definitely not up for learning a new language as difficult as Chinese quite yet. Maybe in December...

Related Posts with Thumbnails