Nov 30, 2009

The Final NaBloPoMo Post and Evaluation

This is the last post for my month-long commitment. I'm glad I challenged myself with it. As it turned out, having my life change dramatically right in the middle of the month (and a week before my birthday, too!), actually made the challenge an anchoring thing for me.

Having the "responsibility" of posting daily pushed me to stay in touch with my hobby. It gave me a continuity from my "old" life to my "new" life. It also gave more opportunities for y'all to comment which I have appreciated SO much. I know I don't know most of you IRL, but it has been nice to see the familiar names and the new names with fun comments. Each one made me smile! Thank you!

I am going to take a couple of days off, but I want to continue being "regular" (that doesn't sound right!) with my posting as I HAVE come to realize that this is my favorite hobby.

So, thank you for reading ALL THESE posts. I made 29 out of 30 and that ain't too bad!

5 comments:

Packrat said...

Okay, you may have a two day vacation. LOL

Take as many days as you need, but not too long. We will miss you. I'm always anxious to see what you come up with. Oh and stay regular!

FarmMom said...

Huzzah! Congratulations and Job-Well-Done!

I have enjoyed reading your daily posts and looked forward to them very much - you are so witty! Enjoy the break - it's well deserved.

Roxanne said...

Packrat--Thank you for the vacation (hee, hee!) I'm amazed that I was able to come up with all those posts! I knew it would be fun to "push" myself.

As far as "regular?" Is there such a thing a virtual fiber?

FarmMom--Thank you for the Huzzah and the compliment! As far as witty? I try. My next post, btw, will probably be along the lines of how to raise a 7yo and and 71yo at the same time! The 71yo is having memory problems, which is providing lots of interesting (later they'll be funny) moments!

The 7yo has discovered he's not the center of attention. I thought he already knew that...

HappyMom said...

I keep all my blogs on bloglines and opened it up today hoping to find a post from you and realized that the month was over! I really enjoyed the daily posts. I only wish I could be as consistent on my own blog! I'm looking forward to your future posts!

Roxanne said...

I actually have 2 or 3 ideas running around my head that I want to post about, but I decided to put them off until the weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails