Jan 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 is here! I was asleep until my husband woke me at 11:45. We cheered in the New Year and then I couldn't go back to sleep until 2:30 LOL. I have some thoughts I'm gathering about how I want to *live* in this new year. I'll post about my thinking results soon.

We took our Christmas decorations down the day after Christmas. All, that is, except my blog. I really liked the poinsettia background and wanted to enjoy it a bit more. I'll un-Christmas the background in the next couple of days. What, oh what, shall I use instead? Mid-century decor, of course!

Speaking of mid-century, I have found a blog that has been featuring 1950s decor, with separate posts for living rooms, bedrooms, and KITCHENS! Click HERE to feast your eyes on some serious color and design options. Perhaps you'll find a detail or two or even a new shade that will inspire a kitchen makeover of your own.

I'm also officially going to commit to blogging each day for the month of January. I have a few ideas floating around, but wondered if anyone else had ideas on what you would like to read about.

Give me a shout in the comments box and I'll see what I can do!

1 comments:

Packrat said...

Wow, those were fancy kitchens. I never saw any that looked like that! This is hoping and praying for a great 2010. Can't wait to see your new blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails