How is your day going? Mine is a busy one as we're having a "movie night" at church and I am prepping some potluck food to take along.
I thought it would be fun to share what I did today. (Since I'm posting around 3pm, the last couple of items WILL be done...) Each day is different, but I've been thinking about making sure that I get out of each day what is there for me to accomplish. February 19, 2010 will never be here again, but this is what I made of it:
- Up and breakfast, husband off to work
- Straighten bedroom area
- Start load of laundry
- Fold yesterday's laundry (I fluffed it on no heat.)
- Hang today's laundry on clothesline in basement.
- Start homeschooling
- Make sweet tea, popcorn and corn chowder for tonight
- Form dough to rise from THIS cookbook (love it!)
- Run up to thrift shop to rustle up some sweat pants for J that DON'T have knee holes in them. (For some reason those knee holes are coming faster these days.)
- Once home, put bread in oven to bake
- Make lunch
- Finish homeschooling
- Catch up on ironing
- Watch snow falling
- Watch J play in the snow while typing this
- Make hot cocoa for J's return
- Get ready for church
- Put logs on the wood heater throughout the day
I tried to get a nice shot of my bread making attempt. It turned out really well. This is my third attempt since buying the book and I think I'm getting the hang of it.
What did you do today? Tomorrow? Each day will never be back again. Make the MOST of each day!
Off to put another log on the fire . . .