Feb 22, 2010

Getting another running start. . .


A few of you may remember that I had a diet blog. My last post was in September and it was a post of defeat.

Since then I have allowed myself to wallow in indulgence. Thankfully I haven't gained any weight, but, of course, I haven't lost any either.

After waking up FIVE times last night because of overweight-related discomfort, I have had enough. I've decided that I'm ready to do this thing, do it right, and succeed.

I'd like to make a request. I find it very useful to have comments that encourage and even give some constructive criticism. If you're willing to cheer me on and give an occasional swift kick when needed, I would very much appreciate it.

Click on the picture of the smiling lady on the scale (not me--yet), and it will take you to my blog.

6 comments:

Packrat said...

Already done! Love ya!

Roxanne said...

Thanks, hon! I knew you would be a major encourager for me!

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

I'm with ya! I recently joined WW (again!) and will post about it soon. I might even start another blog like you did.

Roxanne said...

Tessa--I went and joined your weigh loss blog.

THIS TIME we're going to do it. . . right?

Mary said...

New name, same me.

Roxanne said...

"The blogger formerly known as Civilla!"

What brought on the name change?

Related Posts with Thumbnails