Aug 11, 2010

Our family knows how to celebrate!!

We completed the Daniel Fast this past Sunday. (See HERE for explanation.) That was August 8th.

Our anniversary was August 3rd--our 25th anniversary. Since we were on the fast, our options were very limited regarding food. My husband took the day off and we traveled to another state for a day trip. (In New England, you can travel to "the next state" in a very short time!) When we got there, we tried to go to a restaurant, but found that nothing on the menu really worked with the fast.

We came up with another option. It was definitely memorable!

We went to the salad bar at Price Chopper!

We are partying people, yesiree.

(In case you think us completely pathetic, our church is throwing a big luncheon in our honor this coming Sunday. We also plan to do something special, trip-wise, in the next few months.)

3 comments:

Packrat said...

Happy (late) anniversary!

Roxanne said...

Roxanne, did you send me an e-mail a couple of weeks ago?

Roxanne said...

Packrat--Thank you!

Travels with US--Yes, I think I did. It was regarding the FW site, I think? Do you need me to resend if I can find it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails