Nov 2, 2010

Last Call!


Recently I sent out a cry for your go-to, sure-fire, quick, tasty recipes. Several ladies have sent in their favorites as well as general tips for what to have on hand to slap together when you need something in a hurry. Thank you, ladies!


If you've been meaning to do this and haven't, read HERE and then send in your tried-and-true recipes or ideas. I'm in the midst of compiling these into an ebooklet that we can share amongst ourselves. (I also love the comments about the recipes.)

As I've been sorting and typing these in and reading those personal comments, I was reminded of all the church cookbooks of bygone days. The ladies put together their "best-of" and shared all those recipes that caused folks to go back for seconds and thirds at the socials and potlucks.

So vintage in a cyber way!

If you'd like to be included, please email me at Haven of Home at yahoo dot com (take out the spaces and change the "at" and "dot" to their symbols) by this weekend. I'd like to get the ebooklet out in time to use for quick back-up meals as you spend your time on the big holiday cooking!


2 comments:

Packrat said...

Recipes! I forgot. I'm so sorry.

Do you have this cookbook? It is from the year I was born.

Roxanne said...

Packrat--No, that's juts a picture I found on the Internet. I chose it because of the year, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails