I'm here. I just haven't taken the time to post anything, though ideas have been rolling around in my mind.
It's 2011 now. Unbelievable.
Right now, though, there's a whole new year ahead of me and I want to make it one that will have as few regrets as possible. With that in mind, I have made up my resolution list. I actually expect some of them to come to fruition! I thought I'd post them for posterity (and as a reminder to me).
The following items, I feel, are reasonable. I really should be able to accomplish them. Some are more challenging than others, but I CAN do these!
- Lose this friggin weight already! (I've gotten off to a good start. I've lost five pounds so far, and it seems that my mindset is less rooted in the emotional reasons I overeat and more in the "I'm really, really tired of how this weight is affecting me!") This one I intend to see through. It has become my top priority.
- Plan for, prepare well, and actually have a real vegetable garden.
- Adjust my schedule (which I have and will share in a later post) to make the three areas of my responsibilities run more efficiently: Homemaking, Homeschooling, and Business/Home Bookkeeping.
- Make a HUGE dent in the debt this year by every means I can find.
- Cherish my family more. My husband and my child deserve that.
- Make it a point to pay attention to My Chassis again. It's not up on blocks, but it's close! (See the button at the top of my page for explanation.)
- Use my handy, dandy tool of accountability (my blog) to report my progress. I think I'll call it, "Resolution Tuesday." I know, it doesn't alliterate, but Tuesday just seemed like a good reporting day!
Are any of you making some resolutions that you are determined won't fall by the wayside?